Weight Loss Goals

Monday, January 31, 2011

Wake up time: 9am, but dozed on and off until 10am.



10:40am- Breakfast. 1 cup (serving) of Kashi Go lean crunch cereal w/ almond milk & half a banana. + A big glass of water, and water/green tea pills.


12:30pm- Work out. 20 squats, 50 crunches and 30 mins of Hip Hop Abs "Fat Burning Cardio".

And, just for the record, I was totally not motivated to work out today. I was sleepy. I got the kids I'm babysitting to lay down for a nap and instead of taking the time to nap, I worked out. I sprained my ankle Friday night, so Saturday and Sunday were just really lazy days. I mean, I went driving around with friends, went to a park and beach for a little bit, swang on a swing, etc...so I got a little exercise those days but not much!



2:30pm- Lunch. Half a grilled boneless/skinless chicken breast and a side salad with half a serving of ranch dressing.  


5:30pm Snack. 4 strawberries and about a handful of dry roasted, lightly salted (bleh) peanuts.



8:10pm- Dinner. Chicken Enchilada Paillard w/ a side salad (w/ a little avocado and olive oil/vinegar dressing).


0 comments:

Post a Comment