Weight Loss Goals

Friday, January 21, 2011

Wake up time: 9:45am


11:35- Late Breakfast. Was in a hurry and running out the door, so I grabbed a Cappuccino Delight slim fast.

3:20pm- Late Lunch.  3 Baked Meatballs and 8 boiled brussel sprouts. (Also took a water pill and a Mega-T Green Tea pill)


5:10pm to 5:40pm  - Went walking around the block. I've felt so out of the loop; I hadn't worked out in days since I've been staying at my friend's house to babysit his kids.


9:00pm- Dinner. Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts served with slices of seasoned (lime and mrs. dash) avacodo and tomato. + Took 2nd Mega-T Green Tea pill.


12:00am- Watched Food, Inc movie. Quite an emotional film, really. You learn first hand about the treatment of our animals in making food and the processing & genetics involved and everything. It definitely makes me want to buy more organic foods, and pay more attention to the things I eat.


I'm pretty excited to announce that I lost 4 pounds this week! I would loved to have lost 5-7 but 4 is much better than the 2 I lost last week! And this is with going to a Mediterranean buffet 2 nights this week (Totally shouldn't have and won't do that ever again, but I was pretty good while I was there. No bread, no rice, no sweets and nothing fried.)    I cut oatmeal and smoothies out of my diet, and allowed a little dairy back in.   I also lost 3 and a half inches off my stomach in the last 2 weeks. :)

Also! This was my first day of taking The Mega-T Green Tea pill, but it gave me a TON of energy. I was really motivated to get up and do things after taking them.



0 comments:

Post a Comment