Weight Loss Goals

Thursday, January 6, 2011

January 5th - First Day of Logging Meals and Exercise -

Wake up time: 12:00PM [Yeah, I've got to work on this, too!]

Got a glass of ice water first thing.

12:20pm - Took a women's one-a-day pill. I've been doing this more for the extra vitamin's and stuff rather than like a "diet" pill.

12:50pm - Thankfully, my mom and sister were cooking lunch, so it kind of became my breakfast. Hamburger meat and a cut up small red potato, seasoned with mrs.dash's salt-free seasonings and baked in the oven. Would also be eating sautéed squash and zuccini, but she cooked in butter. Blech! Also got another glass of water.
                                           


1:40pm - Did some arm and leg stretches, and then used the AB ROCKET to a 50 count.


2:20 to 3:00pm - Went walking around the block.


3:30pm - 1 cup of Homemade Fruit Smoothie [low sugar orange juice, strawberries, kiwis, bananas, pears and carrots]


6:35pm - Had a few unsalted peanuts and about 5 banana chips to tide me over while I get my dinner ready.


7:30pm - Dinner time. Grilled [on a george foreman grill] porkchops seasoned in mrs. dash salt-free seasonings, and a small salad with italian "sprizter" dressing, and a glass of water.

                                                         






10:15pm - Had a few more unsalted peanuts and a few more banana chips along with a glass of water. I know, I shouldn't have had anything this late, but I was having little hunger pains.


10:45pm - Did another 50 count on my ab rocket.


11:20pm - Going to lay down and watch tv and try to fall asleep. Hoping to be in out by midnight. Goodnight all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment