Weight Loss Goals

Friday, January 14, 2011

Wake up time: 12:40pm



1:00pm- Breakfast/Lunch.  Half cup of oatmeal with pure honey and a whole banana cut up into it. Only ate about half of this.




3:40pm- Snack. Can of tuna with a little mustard and a serving size of garden herb triscuits.




9:25pm- Dinner. Low carb eggplant parmesan with a side salad w/ lowfat ranch.


11:36pm- Laying down for bed. :)



I'm a little discouraged today. I only lost 2 pounds this week and i've been working my ass off. It's possible that I gained muscle in place of fat, but my sister [Who is doing the Atkins Diet] is working out with me and she still lost 6 pounds. I do have to say that I think I push myself farther when working out than she does, and I was using the ab rocket days before we both started working out together. I'm not going to let this stop me, though. But, from today forward, I'm cutting out oatmeal and any kind of smoothie from my diet. We'll be taking measurments next week...so I'm hoping the outcome of that is a little more exciting! Also hope to have lost more weight next week.


0 comments:

Post a Comment