Weight Loss Goals

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wake up time:  1:50pm =[



2:30pm- A serving of honey & oat blenders cereal with almond milk. + Glass of water.



5:50pm- Did 30 jumps on the jump rope. Wow! I haven't jumped rope in years, and it was tiring!  Also did a 50 count on the ab rocket. Got a glass of water.



8:00pm- Made a deeelicous Ground Turkey & Potato Casserole. Substituted 3/4 cup almond milk mixed with 1/4 cup whipping cream in place of the nonfat milk. And yes, I had cheese. I figure having a little dairy every now and then isn't going to kill me and it's probably good for me. But this meal really was awesome. Maybe it's just because I was starving before I ate, but I even had to get a tiny bit more as 2nds. Also had a little salad with it, with fat-free ranch. + water



10:00pm- 50 count on the ab rocket.



12:00am- Going to lay down. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment