Weight Loss Goals

Friday, January 28, 2011

A little bit of relief

Well, as you all know, I weighed this morning and was discouraged to find out that I only lost 2 pounds.

However, I started my period yesterday. I have been taking water weight pills every day for a week, so I didn't think it would affect me that much.

But I looked up this forum and apparently it's quite normal to have a 2-6lb weight gain a couple of days before your period, and can last up until a couple of days after! This gives me some hope again! Yay!

I'm just praying that I put on a couple of period pounds (sorry, guys!) and they'll go away by next weigh-in and I can see some better results. :D 

Also, I looked up a few pages of reviews for Stackers 3 and am seriously considering giving them a try. My friend takes and has lost weight on them, and I have taken stackers 2 for a short period of time in the past. It wouldn't hurt to try something else!

I'm sure most of you would say that I don't need weight-loss pills and that is probably very true, but I'm still working out and eating better, so I figure a little boost wouldn't hurt. :)

Will be posting my food/exercise log later, just figured I would share what I learned today, and it made me feel much better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment