Weight Loss Goals

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 12th - Seventh day of Logging Meals and Exercise -

Wake up time: 10:10am



11:00am- Breakfast. A very berry fruit smoothie, made with 1/2 cup almond milk, 1/2 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt & a cup of frozen mixed berries [raspberries, blackberries, strawberries] and a glass of grapefruit juice.



2:30pm- Lunch.  2 Steak fajita lettuce wraps w/ avocado.



4:30 to 5:30pm- Worked out in the gym for 45 minutes and then walked for the remaining 15 mins.



6:15pm- Snack. A little "trial mix" I made up with unsalted peanuts, dried banana's and craisins.



7:40pm- Dinner. 2 taco's made with taco seasoned ground turkey. I wrapped mine in lettuce leafs instead of using taco shells, and put a little avocado in each.



8:30pm- Spent 10-15 minutes doing the warm up and some of the 2nd part of the Clubland Work it Out Dvd. I didn't finish it because I was only checking the DVD out, me and my niece's just started to mess around and do it, but it is TIRING and you really feel it!



11:11pm- Gonna try to sleep. :D


P.S. The ticker at the bottom of my page is how many pounds, total, I would LIKE to lose. I will weigh-in once a week [on Friday's] and post my progress, if there is any. *crosses fingers*



0 comments:

Post a Comment