Weight Loss Goals

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Well I had a busy day yesterday and had no time to get on and post anything, but literally all I had to eat yesterday was 2 salads and one rib. I didn't work out because I sprained my ankle. Not sure I will be able to work out today either but I am definitely going to try.

The rib I ate around 2pm, the subway grilled chicken salad was at about 6pm and the "side salad" was at like 3am. I drank water, other than the 5 or so beers I had to drink last night.

I didn't have anything to eat after lunch Friday and up until about 2pm when I had that ONE piece of rib. I really wasn't all that hungry though, for whatever reason, and I'm still not. I will try to eat normally today though. :P

On the bright side, I have a friend who hadn't seem me in a week or week in a half. She (supposedly) noticed I've gotten smaller, and that I am getting more "shapely" as she says. I hope so! I'm not working out for nothin. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment