Weight Loss Goals

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Second day of logging

Wake up time: About 10:30am. Yay!

11:00am- Took a women's one a day and drank some water.

I had to go with my sister to pick up my niece and take her to the dentist, so we hadn't got to eat.


1:15pm- Went to a mexican restaraunt, hadn't eaten all day and it was my only choice, was an hour away from home. So, I got a grilled chicken dish without the queso on top. Had some unsalted chips & salsa and a few rice and beans.


6:50pm- Made me a small glass of fruit smoothie and a glass of water.


8:40pm: Dinner and a glass of water! Grilled catfish nuggets seasoned in Mrs. Dash salt-free seasonings, with steamed carrots and a salad.
                                                       



9:20pm: 50 count on the ab rocket. Another glass of water.


10:15pm: 50 crunches, leg stretches and another 50 count on the ab rocket.


11:35pm: Going to sleep before I start feeling too hungry. ;) G'night!





So, if anyone reads this, Does anybody know how well the Atkins diet works? My mom and sister are on that, but man, they can eat all kinds of crap that I just can't imagine anyone losing weight on. Yeah, I know, if you balance your meals and exercise blahblahblah, but they don't even exercise, unless I can force my sister to go walk with me. My mom was just having a snack of a cheese stick with ranch. Wtf? They can have cheese and eggs and bacon and salt and omelettes, and fried foods apparently without batter. I don't get it! I can't imagine eating that stuff and losing weight while doing it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment