Weight Loss Goals

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

I lost 2.6 pounds this week. Close to 3, not bad. :) I've got to start working out again...maybe it'll speed up the process, and I REALLY don't want to be flabby so i've got to get on the ball! I don't have a clue why or when I lost motivation but it went out the window. I think I will go walking today though, at least... and probably use my ab rocket.


About 27 pounds to go to reach my summer (june/july) goal!!  I'm excited!




P.S. I want to say THANK YOU to all of my watchers! I hope I can give you some sort of motivation, as that is the reason I follow others blogs. Thanks for joining me on my journey; It's nice to know I am not alone, and that I have people holding me accountable for my actions. :)

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that quote... You should put this on your blog page. Congrats on your almost 3 lbs thats awesome and it is hard to stay motivated especially if you are doing it alone :( your doing great either way. Its kind of funny I just asked when you weigh in and you post this lol. Great job and keep it up girl email me if you need advice or motivation :) -Kim-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, lol, good timing! Actually my weigh-ins are usually Friday, but I was babysitting yesterday so I wasn't able to weigh-in, so I had to do it today. I was supposed to take measurements too, so I will probably do that tomorrow. :)

    Thanks a lot! You always comment my posts; it makes me happy. :D (I love that quote as well <3)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT is an incredible loss. I'm proud of you! Super proud! Keep it up, gal! You're on the path to health!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to let ppl know I am here for them. Its good to have someone going through the same thing and that is willing to talk to you and try to keep you motivated. Im glad it makes you happy though I try lol. I just started measurements so I haven't loss anything I know of yet lol. Keep me updated though.

    ReplyDelete