Weight Loss Goals

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ABC's Of Me!

Age: 23.

Bed size: Queen.

Chore you hate: Mopping.

Dogs: 2 pekingese.

Essential start of your day: I'm trying to make that breakfast, because I've never been a breakfast eater, never cared for it and I usually am never awake at breakfast time. I'm trying to change that.

Fave color: Pink.

Gold or silver: Silver.

Height: 5'4ish

Instruments I play: Typing on the keyboard. :P

Job title: Currently, babysitter.

Kids: None, yet.

Live: Texas.

Mom’s name: Linda.

Nicknames: Ash, Ashes, Asshole, Smash, Smashtastic.

Overnight hospital stays: 0.

Pet peeve: When people empty an ice tray and leave it in the freezer without filling it back up.

Quote from a movie:
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."
"What a stupid lamb."
"What a sick, masochistic lion.

Right or left handed: Right.

Siblings: I have 2 sisters.

Time you wake up: Depends on if I am babysitting or not. So, Monday through Thursday is typically by 10pm, Friday through Sunday.. I sleep in as late as I can!

Underwear: Bikini or boy-cut are my favorites I think.

Veg you dislike: I don't like peppers or onions raw. I can eat them fully cooked through but I just can't stand the taste of them raw.

What makes you run late: Other people. I don't have my license (working on this soon), and as much as I prefer to be on time, I can't always do that if I'm not driving myself.

X-rays you have had done: None that I recall.

Yummy food you make: I make pretty good grilled chicken. I have made some awesome baked spasagna and homemade macaroni before, but I can't eat those anymore. :( I usually only cook my lunches at this point in my life...so... it's not anything elaborate.

Zoo Animal, favorite: Monkey's!

0 comments:

Post a Comment