Weight Loss Goals

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rodeo

Well, I cheated twice today but I don't feel like they were huge OMG cheats. I had a barbecue baked potato around 2pm and then at like 8:30pm I had some lasagna and 2 pieces of garlic toast. I drank a sweet tea, a coke zero and some diet antioxidant cherry 7up throughout the day (one  of each).

I also did A LOT of walking. I went to the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo... it was awesome. I was invited last minute last night, but this was the last show for this year, so I'm glad I went. This would be the reason for the cheats today.

Oh, and I was going to take measurements but because of the above mentioned, I didn't get to do that either, so i'll take it next weekend. :)

I hope everyone is doing well!  I'll update again tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I hate the late night hunger! Ugh! It's so frustrating. It's so hard not to cave-in late at night.

    Good job on all that walking. It's great that you're moving so much.

    Have a great day. :)

    P.S. If you'd like to follow my blog, just hit me up in a quick email and I'll send ya an invite. ChubbyMcGeeBlog@Gmail.com Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cheated this week too but mine probably beat yours lol its ok though if you workout and stuff it adds points and you have the 49 extra weekly allowance points so don't sweat it you will be fine the worse that will happen is your weight will stay the same I doubt you will gave from cheating one day. Good luck and ypu did good for going out most people would have had the mind frame of I already cheated so why not. you did great I'm proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete