Weight Loss Goals

Friday, March 4, 2011

I did it!

I lost exactly 3 pounds this week... which means...


I did it!!


I have officially lost 20(.2) pounds and one pant size since starting my journey!
This gives me another thing to mark off my goals list, I'm so excited!!


Also, another 1/4 inches off my waist will give me an official 10 inches off the waist since starting! (That's another goal)


I imagine today to be a good day!
My friend, sister and mom have already tried to talk me into going to a Chinese buffet for lunch but I turned them down, regardless of all their "but they have a fruit and salad bar and the hibachi grill can cook you grilled chicken!" talk. I am having their left over dinner from last night for lunch, which is the enchilada chicken paillard stuff. Nom nom.

Thank you everyone for all your encouragement! <3


6 comments:

  1. Well Done!! I was hoping to reach 20lbs this weekend but dont think it will happen. Good work YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! It can happen for you, too, just keep it up! Don't lose motivation! This has totally motivated me! Every 10 pounds lost just brings me that much closer to my goal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!!!! I'm happy for you I hope to get there on wednesday because I didn't make it this week. That's so exciting... Keep up the good work girly. -Kim-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!
    Just stay motivated & strong, Kim, you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great, good job on turning down the buffet. It's my fave, ha, so that was always my downfall. I'm sure that the lady at the chinese place thinks I'm dead or moved. :P

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete