Weight Loss Goals

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wake up time: 10:00am


10:50am - Breakfast. A bowl of Kellogg's Special K fruit & yogurt cereal with some (added) crushed up pecans in almond milk.



2:40pm - Lunch. 3 grilled chicken fajita taco's w/ picante sauce & guacamole on low carb whole wheat tortilla's.



8:00pm - Dinner. Half a rotisserie chicken (no skin) and a side salad with ranch dressing.


10:15pm - Dessert. A kids size bowl of blue bunny "bunny tracks" ice cream. Reduced fat and no "added" sugar. I had a sweet tooth, so... yeah.


I know I fail to mention what I drink every day, but that's because I drink water all the time. I drink at least 3-4 BIG cups of water throughout the day... so unless I'm drinking something else with my meal then I usually don't log it.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you I get tired of the same thing all the time so I go through water pepsi max/coke zero green tea or flavored water. I wish I could just drink water. I used to all the time cant bring myself to do it now days. so I give you props Good work. When do you weigh in again? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yeah, I always drank a lot of water, even when I wasn't dieting. I always got it at restaurants and stuff, and drank it constantly at home. I would have a dr.pepper or coke or something a couple of times a week but not much more than that... EXCEPT when I was drinking! lol. I would drink vodka and dr.pepper or coke, so now if I drink I get diet coke.

    And, I just weighed! I'm going to post my results now. :)

    ReplyDelete