Weight Loss Goals

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wake up time: 9:00am



12:10pm - Brunch. A salad with a few grape tomatoes and half an avocado in ranch dressing and 5 (serving size) multi-grain saltine crackers.



3:15pm - Late Lunch. A bowl of kellogg's special K fruit & yogurt cereal with about a serving of chopped pecans in almond milk.



6:00pm - Snack. I've been craving a peanut butter and banana sandwich, so today I came up with a bit of a healthier version, and it's delicious! I spread (no high fructose corn syrup) peanut butter onto a low carb whole wheat tortilla and then cut up half a banana and put the pieces of banana down the middle, then rolled it and ate it like a wrap. Totally hit the spot and I don't feel as guilty as I would have felt by eating 2 pieces of bread, and it tastes exactly the same.



9:00pm - Dinner. So I went to wings & more for dinner. I don't like bone-in wings, so I was looking for something else on the menu. They had all this delicious sounding fried junk, but I opted for the club wrap, with a side salad instead of curly fries or chips. I also had water to drink... about 3 cups. Over-all I'm pretty happy with my decision. Oh, and they (the people we met up there) had an appetizer of fried vegetables.. so I had 2 fried broccoli florets.



0 comments:

Post a Comment