Weight Loss Goals

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Officially down a size! :)

Wake up time: 10:15am


11:05am- Breakfast. Bowl of (special k) vanilla almond cereal + half a banana in almond milk and fat burner pill & big glass of water.


1:15pm- Work out. Day 4 of (level 1) Jillian Michael's 30 day shred.
Think i'm gonna shoot to do this video 5x a week and then rest 2.


2:30pm- Lunch. 3 left-over grilled chicken fajita's on low carb whole wheat tortilla's.


8:00pm- Dinner. Hamburger (ground turkey) patty w/ cheese, avocado and tomato on low carb whole wheat flour tortilla (like a wrap).. had 2 of these. + fat burner pill. Wow, i've had those tortilla's like 4+ times this week! I hope they aren't too bad for me. :P


Went shopping tonight and bought a pair of pink stripey shorts that are a size smaller than I "normally" wear, and they FIT!! I bought them without even trying them on because I decided if they were a little small, that was okay, because I would fit them soon. So, I am officially down a size, hallelujah!! Also got an XL shirt that goes great with the shorts. Normally I would need XXL or 3x. :) It's a little snug, but it looks okay. I feel GOOD right now.

WEIGH IN and measurements in the morning! Just praying for at least the 2.8 pound loss that'll give me a 20 pound total loss so far. I'm in such a good mood about the shorts, just hoping to stay in a good mood! DON'T FAIL ME NOW, SCALE!


Night, loves!

7 comments:

  1. Going down a size ALWAYS feels good. Well done. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya, congrats! Feels great eh? :)

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Def a big excitment. I hope you losse them 2.8 lbs keep us updated. I know all I needed was 2.6 and I stayed the same lol but its ok because I know there's always next week and that only pushed me harder. Good luck again,and Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome on going own a size! I bet you'll rock the weigh in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Congrats on dropping a size--that's the best feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all! It is very exciting!

    Now...I'm about to go do the weigh-in...eeep!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wootwoot! Thats a huge milestone!

    ReplyDelete