Weight Loss Goals

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wake up time: 9:00am



10:20am - Breakfast. Multigrain oats and honey cereal with added pecan pieces in almond milk.



2:00pm - Lunch. 2 left over ground turkey taco's.



3:45pm - Exercise. Walked 1.32 miles.
That's less than yesterday, but it's hard to get 2 miles in with a 3 year old lagging feet behind you, having to stop every couple of minutes to check on and encourage her to speed up. Not getting to go the speed that I want to and am capable of going. Then she complained her feet and hair and butt hurt. I guess any excuse to go home, huh?



4:40pm - Exercise. (About 15 minutes after getting in from walking.) 30 squats and 100 crunches.


I did the walking, squats and crunches DESPITE the fact that I feel terrible today. Apparently I caught this stupid bug that's been going around. Pretty sure I have a sinus infection, and I hope it doesn't stick around too long.




6:00pm - Snack. One apple.



8:05pm - Dinner. A bowl of some Chicken tikka masala stuff.

1 comment:

  1. "but it's hard to get 2 miles in with a 3 year old lagging feet behind you, having to stop every couple of minutes to check on and encourage her to speed up"

    AMEN. Oh, man...AMEN. LOL

    ReplyDelete