Weight Loss Goals

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Stylish blogger award!

                                                            


Here are the terms of this award
- Thank the person that gave it to me
- Pass it on to 15 new bloggers
- List 7 things about yourself
- And finally, drop a note in each mailbox letting them know they won!



Thanks Kim and Brittany from 2 chicks on weigh watchers for my second award! <3


I am passing this award to:


(Yeah, I know that isn't 15 people and they aren't all new... but I've only had this blog a couple of months so bare with me. :P)


                                           7 Things About Me
 1. My astrological sign is Virgo.
 2. I have no kids, though I would like to one day, when I am more settled and secure.
 3. I have 5 nieces and 2 nephews.
 4. I have lost 20 pounds since January, but still have about 70 to go to reach my goal weight.
 5. I am currently a babysitter for my friend's 2 girls, but plan on getting a real, better paying job soon.
 6. Jillian Michael's 30 day shred seriously kicks my butt. :P
 7. I planned on blogging this weekend, but I am sick and feeling cruddy, so I want to apologize to my readers for that!



1 comment: