Weight Loss Goals

Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekend update

Sorry for my lack in updating. I have been sick since Friday morning, hoarse and just not feeling very well. I didn't have an appetite Saturday or Sunday, so I only ate about once each day and it wasn't much. Saturday was about 8 barbecued shrimp and 1 and a half taco's (on carb-friendly whole wheat flour tortilla's) then Sunday we had a barbecue with my family.. after waking up from a nap I wasn't hungry but decided  I should eat anyway, seeing as it was around 3pm and I hadn't eaten all day, and it had been quite a long time since I had eaten last. I had a hamburger patty with cheese and a tomato slice, no bread or condiments, some of my sister's warm potato salad and a few bites of my mom's baked beans... they seemed a little sweet for me so I didn't have much. Oh, and she made one of my favorite, if not my favorite desserts: Homemade banana pudding. I got a pretty big bowl of it but it wasn't tasting right either, so I only had a few bites.

That's funny. I have always been a sweet freak and the 2 things that I got to eat on Sunday that included sugar, I couldn't finish because they seemed to sweet or didn't taste right. Maybe it's true what they say about it taking so many days to be able to kick a habit. I have been pretty strict on myself about having any kind of unnatural sugar and if I have it then it's not in big quantity's.

I don't have the times but today I ate;
Breakfast - Kellogg's Special K fruit and yogurt cereal in almond milk.
Lunch - Grilled chicken salad with ranch dressing.
Dinner - Some roasted chicken (no skin) and some amazing Green bean casserole.

I had about 4 big cups of water today also, which have to be at least about 2-3 (measuring) cups big. I didn't work out and I feel bad about it, but I caught a long nap in when the kids did because I was exhausted, sick and just needed a nap. It helped.


That's all. :) If I don't start updating regularly tomorrow then I definitely will wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment