Weight Loss Goals

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wake up time: 9:30am


10:20am - Breakfast. A bowl of Kellogg's special k multi-grain honey and oat cereal with half a banana and some pecan pieces in almond milk.



1:50pm - Snack. An apple while I waited on lunch.


2:00pm - Exercise. Zumba 20 minute express.
That was my first time doing Zumba, but I quite liked it. I think I could do that during the week and walk (or bike if I can find one to borrow) on weekends and be good. :)



2:55pm - Lunch. 2 baked ground turkey meatballs and a side salad with ranch dressing.



5:35pm - Snack. A peanut butter & honey roll up.



7:35pm - Dinner. 2 chicken fajita taco's on low carb, whole wheat tortilla's with guacamole, refried beans, picante sauce and tomato. 

2 comments:

  1. Zumba is SOOO good for your body. I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have an April challenge (details will be up tomorrow a.m.). IF you'd like to jump on board!

    ReplyDelete