Weight Loss Goals

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend update

Let's just consider my weekends a blog hiatus. Seems as though I never get time to update. I'm gone during the week, so I usually get home and am with friends all weekend.


I lost .2 pounds this week. I was expecting to not do very well, and I'm just glad I didn't GAIN anything back. Today was my niece's 18th b-day party, and I ate a hamburger, some chips with queso and some cake and ice cream. Yeah, bad! It was tastey, though. I just need to work it off now.

I drank Friday and tonight. Not as much tonight as last night - I got WASTED last night. I should completely cut out drinking, but the weekend is -my time- to enjoy with my friends, and I don't want to give it up completely just yet.


Ok, I'm tired and need to get up early to take my dogsd to get rabies shots. I just figured I would write a little update. :)


G'night bloggers!



0 comments:

Post a Comment