Weight Loss Goals

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wake up time: 11:00am


11:30am- Breakfast. Kellogg's Special K Cinnamon Pecan cereal with half a banana in almond milk.


12:50pm- Work out! 30 squats, 100 crunches (40 regular, 30 left side and 30 right side) and 40 mins of (HHA) Total Body Burn.

Maybe it was the no-sugar-added ice cream I had last night or something, but I actually had some motivation to work out today, so I took advantage of it while the kid's I'm babysitting napped! I even did the 42 minute Total Body burn instead of my usual 30 minute fat burning cardio. TBB is tougher and longer!


3:00pm- Lunch. 2 meatballs in homemade marinara sauce left over from last night & a small side salad w/ avocado and a little ranch dressing.


8:00pm- Dinner. Dimassi's Mediterranean restaurant. I did okay, but not proud of eating at a buffet the night before weigh-in.


0 comments:

Post a Comment