Weight Loss Goals

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wake up time: 11:00am


11:30am- Breakfast. Bowl of Special K Vanilla Almond cereal in almond milk.


2:35pm- "Snack." 5 cheez-it's and some diet coke.


3:35pm- Lunch. 3 leftover ground turkey meatballs with a little melted grated mild cheddar on top and a side salad with olive oil/vinegar dressing. Drank the rest of my diet coke with it.



7:30pm- Dinner. Some rotisserie chicken and a salad with vinegar/olive oil dressing. + Water.





My TOM came today... and I won't be home until Friday (my WI day) night. I am debating on whether or not I should weigh at all this week. Also, I really wanted to do the 30 day shred again today, but I've got some pretty bad stomach and back cramps (it's always like this the first 2 days usually) and not to mention my thighs have been KILLING ME since I woke up, from yesterday's work out!




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss. My friend and I created a blog for weight watchers people to be a support system and share any news good or bad. Feel free to follow us or just stop by and chat from time to time. http://3chicksonwws.blogspot.com We are fairly new so forgive our somewhat boring blog LOL. I think you should still weigh in though so you can earn from your mistakes or see that it wasn't as bad as you thought. You should be fine. Either way you choose we are here for you to vent or to share. I love hearing from fellow dieters and ww people it really helps keep you motivated. Good luck and Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely will check it out. :) I'm not on the weigh watchers program, though. I really am not on any program, just gave myself my own restrictions and stuff, found something that seems to work for me. I do wish I was losing 3-5 pounds a week, but anything is better than nothing!

    ReplyDelete