Weight Loss Goals

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wake up time: 10:00am


10:40am- Breakfast. 2 eggs, scrambled and half an avocado, seasoned with lime juice and Mrs.Dash Orginal Blend.


2:00pm- Lunch.  A sald with half an avocado, a cut up chicken breast and ranch dressing.


3:30pm- About 2 or 3 scoops of no-sugar-added blue bunny caramel turtle ice cream. Horrible idea, and my TOM should be coming at the end of this week...so I've been craving sweets like crazy. :( I need to learn to have something healthier or just let the craving pass! I've been slowly allowing myself to get away with more and more eating crappy and less and less working out. I need to fix it!!


5:00pm "Work out." 30 squats and 50 crunches.


8:10pm- Dinner. 3 taco's made with ground turkey meat, low sodium taco seasoning and low carb flour tortilla's. Used cheese, a little sour cream, guacamole, lettuce and tomatoes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment