Weight Loss Goals

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wake up time: 9:45am


10:35am- Breakfast. A bowl of special K Cinnamon Pecan cereal with banana and almond milk.


1:10pm- Lunch. 2 ground turkey meatballs in homemade marinara sauce, sprinkled with a little shaved parmesan cheese and served with a small side salad w/ ranch.


7:40pm- Dinner. Low carb Enchilada Chicken Paillard and diet coke.

10:30pm- Late Night Snack/Dessert. Bowl of no sugar added turtle caramel ice cream & a few roasted peanuts. (Yeah, probably a not-so-bright idea.)


Also, I haven't gotten my work out in at all in the last 2 days, so I have gotten virtually no exercise in this week. I'm sooo unmotivated and don't know why! This sucks! I cheated a couple times this week and haven't been exercising worth a crap. I don't imagine I will see a major change on the scale friday...just hoping it doesn't go up!





0 comments:

Post a Comment