Weight Loss Goals

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wake up time: 9:10am



10:40am - Breakfast. An apple and half (about 3oz) a vanilla carbmaster yogurt.



2:00pm - Lunch. Leftover roast w/ broccoli & a side salad with ranch dressing.


(Somewhere between lunch and dinner, I had a super duper craving for something sweet. I was seriously about to make me a bowl of cereal, but when I pulled out the box of cereal, there were 2 mints behind it. I had one of those instead and it pretty well curbed the sweet tooth. A sign, eh? Lol.)


7:45PM - Dinner. A ground turkey patty, 3 slices of tomato and about half an avocado. The tomato & avocado were seasoned in lime and Mrs.Dash original seasoning.


Oh! And apparently I missed my 100 day mark, but, I've now been on my weight loss journey for a little over 100 days!! Wow, thinking of it in days instead of months sounds like a lot more. That's crazy. I've never stuck to a "diet" this long, but this is a lifestyle change for me! I'm just getting started. :)

1 comment:

  1. Great way to look at it. If you look at it like a diet it will never work or you wont stick to it. Lifestyle change will keep you motivated and keep it going strong. I also have looked at the days when I hit the 80's and was like "WHAT??" it was surprising like you said that I was even on there that long but also I was like well I didn't lose anything really if it took me that long then i converted it into months and was like DUH wow I'm slow, Im actually doing great!

    ReplyDelete