Weight Loss Goals

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wake up time: 9:10am



10:10am - Breakfast.
A bowl of Kellogg's special K  fruit & yogurt cereal in almond milk.


12:55pm - Snack.
Half a serving of the peanut butter/banana/honey shake I had yesterday.


2:40pm - Lunch.
Left over ground turkey chili
w/ shredded sharp cheddar and sour cream.
+ 1 melba toast.


5:00pm - Snack.
2 graham crackers.


8:00pm - Dinner.
3 ground turkey meatballs in homemade marinara sauce
and a side salad with ranch

9:30pm - Dessert.
A bowl of some chocolatey brownie ice creamy goodness.

I'm not going to feel bad about the decision to have ice cream, because it -was- planned and not a last minute binge craze. I consider my weight-loss journey a LIFE CHANGE, so it would be ridiculous to assume I will never have ice cream again.

Just not often. :)


Hope everyone is doing well.



3 comments:

  1. "I consider my weight-loss journey a LIFE CHANGE, so it would be ridiculous to assume I will never have ice cream again."

    Amen, sistah!

    If I had to go for the next 50+ years without having ONE single, small treat once in a blue moon (aka "moderation"), I'd kill myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ moderation is the key. You have to be able to have fun of you don't then you are on a diet you didn't make a life change. Eating ice cream one night during the week isn't going to kill you. I think your doing great, you do not need to give anyone a reason to why you chose what you chose to eat. Screw them its your life and your decision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know if its my phone or they arent being posted but my comments never show up :(

    ReplyDelete