Weight Loss Goals

Thursday, May 5, 2011

HCG Drops, Day 13 [R1P2D11]

Pounds Lost Today: -2.3 pounds.

This is good, because I lost my gain from yesterday plus another 0.1 lb, despite the fact that I had a whole wheat tortilla for dinner.

Wake up time: 10:00am


First set of HCG Drops: 10:45am


11:25am - Breakfast.
>>Granny smith apple (80 calories)
+ Big glass of water.


Second set of HCG Drops: 1:00pm


1:45pm - Lunch.
>>4oz Top Sirloin Steak (228 calories)
>>1 cup canned asparagus, drained. (40 calories)


5:05pm - Snack.
>>Granny Smith Apple (80 calories)


Third set of HCG Drops: 6:25pm


Dinner.
I'm going to a seafood restaurant where I will probably have some grilled shrimp, and maybe some grilled scallops. I'm gonna go ahead and update this now since I won't be home later, and I can't tally in my calories from dinner anyway.

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO.

Total Calories Before Dinner: 428
(Doesn't leave many for dinner, so I already know I'm going to go over...)



2 comments:

  1. Ah screw it! If you go over thats fine at least you are having a good time. its good you lost what you gained :) i'm happy for you. Have a good night and happy cinco de mayo to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your diet plan together with hcg drops. It's really needed to have also an exercise.

    ReplyDelete