Weight Loss Goals

Thursday, May 5, 2011

So here's what I'm thinking...

Thanks for all the comments on my last post. :)

This diet definitely isn't for every body and I realize that. And, like Karyn said, it probably has to do with the time in my life aswell. I'm currently living with my sister, But Sunday night through Thursday night I am "living" where I babysit. The guy I babysit for buys all the foods that I need and I can get along pretty well here, but then I go back to my sister's on weekends, and I want to just be out of the house, partying or soaking up the sun because I've spent the last 4 days cooped up in an apartment with two little girls, 1 1/2 and 3. I don't have a car so I am literally stuck in this apt the entire 4 days, and it drives me nuts.

Also, I'm losing a lot of hair, which is probably because of the 500 calorie diet. Either way, it's freaking me out. My hair is getting thinner and I've only been on this diet 11 days.

I think later on down, when/if I ever get my own place, this would be a lot easier to follow. I wouldn't have to worry about being in a house full of foods I can't have, because I would only buy what was allowed.

I got an interview tomorrow for the Walmart Distribution Center, and I am praying that I get it. I definitely need  more than $120 a week, and they pay well...as well as have pretty great benefits from what I've heard. Eventually I want to get out on my own and start taking care of myself, I don't want to rely on anyone else anymore. Not to mention, the guy I babysit for's ex (and the baby mama) is about to get out of the half-way house, so more than likely she will start taking care of the kids. It was nice while it last but now I am just getting to a point where I can't handle it any more. It isn't like I babysit and then go home, I'm HERE for 4 entire days...and I'm just done with it.


Sooo, to you HCGers, would it be okay for me to cut this session short, or is it like a MUST that I complete the 23 days?? I figure it shouldn't matter too much if I am done with the diet, and if I quit, I will continue doing the 500 calorie diet for 3 days like protocol calls for.

And to anyone else, no worries! Once I am done with HCG, I'm going to continue with my weight loss the way I was before the drops, and I will continue to blog. :)


4 comments:

  1. Oooh my!! Your losing your hair :( That actually is a side effect of the diet. I saw people complaining about that numerous times when I was researching it. Hopefully you can just stop now so you don't have to continue with a diet that isn't for you and is obviously putting strain on your physical self. Good luck again! And Good luck on the interview I hope you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are on the homeopathic drops you only need to do vlc 2 days after stopping the drops. I would say if you aren't going to follow protocol then stop the drops sooner than 23 days because you will just gain more on them. Hey you gave it a good try.. it is definitely not for everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried Atkins once...I really tried it and was successful on it...for a while. Pounds lost..well a huge success...but it made me very unhappy...I was sick of eating greasy, fatty , rich foods - I could have murdered for a slice of bread or a yogurt. I felt sluggish, My tummy ceased to function properly (TMI...Sorry) and I had this horrid taste in my mouth I was more than worried others would smell. Losing the weight is one thing, living the life is another. I say if it works for you then brilliant....but it didn't work for me. Sounds like you have tried this HCG and its not right for you...like me/atkins your body is telling you its not happy. Find what makes you happy and lose weight...you will get there.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you stop the diet and make sure you continue VLCD for the 2-3 days after you stop taking shots or drops you will be fine. Just make sure you do that or you will gain eating normally while it is still in your system!

    HCG hormone is what causes the hair loss, not sure why but I lost a lot of hair while I was pregnant with my son and also while on this diet. It all does back to normal once the HCG is out of your system so don't worry too much!

    You life sounds like it would make it VERY hard, its so much harder when you cant control what people around you are eating...if you were living alone it would be SO much easier! I hope you give it a go one day when circumstances are better, I am sure you would do awesome! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete