Weight Loss Goals

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wake up time: 11:00am



11:30am - Breakfast.
Kellogg's special K Vanilla almond cereal with half a banana & honey in almond milk.



1:30pm - Lunch.
Left-over noodles and chicken in homemade marinara sauce.



4:00pm - Snack.
2 bowl's of cereal. (sweet tooth and total bored eating... ugh.)



7:30pm - Dinner.
Steak & brown gravy over rice.




I didn't do good today. At all. I snacked a lot. And I had noodles and rice. I don't know why but all day I was craving stuff. It was probably boredom... but even as I sit here, I'm just HUNGRY. I really want something sweet. Blah!


This too shall pass...This too shall pass...

2 comments:

  1. i keep finding myself in the same predicament. here's to hoping we can get past it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my day also! I just couldn't figure out what to eat---so I ate nothing rather than digging into empty calories. Better luck tomorrow! :)

    Sarah @ Thinfluenced

    ReplyDelete