Weight Loss Goals

Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend update

Hey bloggers!

Sorry for my lack in updating the last 2 days. I wasn't home or even around a computer for that matter, but I didn't do enough to blog about. I didn't work out at all the last couple of days. But I will be getting back on track today!


Saturday, I went to a BBQ restaurant with my mom. I hadn't eaten aaall day and it was 7pm or after. I was gonna get a grilled chicken salad, but since I hadn't had anything all day, I decided to get a baked potato, stuffed with a little butter, sour cream, cheese, grilled chicken and some bbq sauce. I had a diet coke aswell.

Yesterday was superbowl sunday and I didn't really eat like crazy but I wasn't so strict on myself. I had about 3 ribs, then later had a small bowl of chicken gumbo, and then dinner is the meal I shouldda skipped, lol. My mom made her famous broccoli, rice and cheese casserole. She also made mashed potatoes and some kinda turkey stuffing made in the crock pot. I had a little of each + about 3 rolls.

I feel bad but at the same time, I don't. I could have done worse, and WOULD have done worse if I wasn't on a roll with the weight loss. I hope I didn't screw myself over for the week with eating like that.. but i've still got 4 days to redeem myself, and I am back in action!


Food log to come later on tonight. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment